lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

PASSION MUSIC - CLASSIC HI-NRG (4 CD BOX SET 1997)

TRACK LIST:
CD 1
01 Marsha Raven - Catch Me (I'm Falling In Love)
02 Astaire - Love Trap
03 Fantasia - Evergreen
04 Café Society - Somebody To Love
05 Angie Gold - Eat You Up
06 Miriam Lee - The Men In My Life
07 Astaire - America
08 People Like Us - Deliverance
09 Quantize - Stop In The Name Of Love
10 Charade - Got To Get To You

CD 2
01 Astaire - The Power Of Love
02 Quantize - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
03 Quantize - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' / Lovin' Suite
04 Astaire - In The Name Of Love
05 Jessica Williams - Sunset People
06 Sapphire Featuring Kelly Marie - Burning
07 Nicci Gable - Strange Desire
08 Charade Featuring Norma Lewis - Break Me
09 Tracy Ackerman - Take My Body (And I Will Take Your Love)
10 Norma Lewis - Give Me Back My Heart

CD3
01 Astaire - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
02 Quantize Featuring Damien Paule - Instant Love
03 Ross Alexander - Lover Come Back To Me
04 Nicci Gable - I Don't Give A Damn
05 Man To Man - Male Stripper
06 Astaire - Summernight City
07 People Like Us - Resurrection
08 Quantize - There'll Always Be A Place For You In My Heart
09 Dolmann - High Sex Drive
10 Astaire - I'll Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)

CD 4
01 Julia - What's Up
02 Man To Man - Energy Is Eurobeat
03 Louise Thomas - Feels Like Love
04 Klodya - I Was Tired Of Being Alone
05 Touch Tone - Jackie
06 Ross Alexander - Can't Say No
07 Astaire - I Want To Know What Love Is
08 Heat-X-Change - Thunder & Lightning
09 Jessica Williams - Queen Of Fools
10 Kelly Marie - Don't Let The Flame Die Out
(Incluye Tapa y Contratapa)

Calidad: 256kbps
Label: Passion Records
Catalog#: CDB PBX 1
Format: 4 x CD
Box Set, Compilation
Country: UK
Released: 1997
Genre: Electronic
Style: Hi NRG, Synth-pop, Disco
Notes: All tracks are unmixed original 12-Inch versions.

Download
Password: spaghettidisco

No hay comentarios: