viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

HIGH ENERGY DOUBLE DANCE - Vol. 06 (1986)

MIXED TRACK LIST:
LADO 1 (Extra Energy Side)
Man To Man - Male Stripper
Meets - Man Parrish
Aleph - Fly To Me
Gypsy And Queen - Gypsy Queen
Boys Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy
(Tiempo Aprox.: 21:28 min.)

LADO 2 (Eurobeat Side)
Modern Talking - Brother Louie
Creative Connection - Scratch My Name
London Boys - I'm Gonna Give My Heart
Joy Peters - Don't Lose Your Heart Tonight
Patty Ryan - You're My Love, You're My Life
(Tiempo Aprox.: 21:41 min.)

LADO 3 (High Energy Side)
Los Bravos - Black Is Black
Taffy - I Love My Radio
Velvet Noise - Venus
Midnight Passion - I Need Your Love
(Tiempo Aprox.: 21:33 min.)

LADO 4 (Italo Side)
Riki Maltese - Warrior
Lee Marrow - Mr. Fantasy
Timerider - Coccoon
Larabell - Feel It
(Tiempo Aprox.: 18:55 min.)

Label: Principal Records
Catalog#: HEDD 6
Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, MIxed
Country: South Africa
Released: 1986
Genre: Electronic
Style: Italo-Disco, Hi NRG
Credits: Artwork By - Lee Selsick
DJ Mix - Andrew Wood
Engineer - Mark Baker
Calidad: 128kbps
Incluye: Tapa

Download
Password: spaghettidisco (Seguimos con esta COLECCION!!!) +10

No hay comentarios: