martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

NRG Masters Power (CD 2009)

TRACK LIST:
CD 1
01 Tapps - My Forbidden Lover
02 Tapps - Burnin' With Fire
03 Tapps - Runaway (With My Love)
04 Bolling Point - Starstruck Lover
05 Karen Silver - I Don't Wanna Fall In Love Again
06 Vanelle - Tell Me
07 Caren Cole - I Need A Lover Tonight
08 Shezoray - The Night
09 Eria Fachin - Savin' My Self
10 Crystal In The Pink - Back To You

CD 2
01 Barbara Doust - If You Love Somebody (The Munich Mix)
02 Kim Esty - Your Love Feels Like Dynamite
03 Patrick L. Miles - My Hearts On Fire
04 Barbara Doust - Take Me As I Am
05 Vanelle - Doctor For Your Heart
06 Persuasion - Take Me Now
07 Rainbow - Humpty Dumpty
08 Eria Fachin - Your Love Just Came Too Late (Blaster Mix)
09 Rosa Korbet - Love On The Run (Dance Mix)
10 Yoh Yo - The Main Attraction
(Incluye Tapa y Contratapa)

Alex Mix Collection

Title: NRG Masters Power
Year: 2009
Genre: High Energy
Country: Canada
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 160 Kbps CBR

Download
(Gracias DJ ALEX MIX por COMPARTIR!!!) +10

No hay comentarios: